- Bacs, Direct Debit
- Bacs, Bureau Service, DD Resilience, News
- 18, MAR 2020
Open for business: Covid-19 update
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues we are aware there are concerns around its potential impact on business operability. We want to assure you that we are still dedicated to delivering excellent service to our clients.
Further to the government’s announcements on Monday 16 March we would like to update you on the following;
- Currently Clear Direct Debit employees are avoiding any unnecessary travel and will work remotely where possible. We anticipate there will be no significant disruption to our normal operations.
- Wherever possible we ask that clients contact us by e-mail at email@example.com rather than telephoning the office.
- All meetings will now be conducted via phone or video conferencing. If we haven’t already, we will be in touch to re-schedule any meetings we have booked with you during the expected isolation period.
- All of our employees will follow the guidelines outlined by the U.K. Government and their advisors on 16th March and self-isolate themselves and their household for 14 days if they experience any symptoms, however mild.
As always, we continue to deliver our high levels of service to our customers. Please contact any member of the Clear Direct Debit management team if you have any questions or concerns.