Careers at Clear Direct Debit
Administrative Assistant: Temporary, part-time role
We are currently looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to work 7-8 hours per week at our company office in Redhill. Days and hours are flexible. This is a temporary position which will initially run for 3 months though this timeframe could be extended.
You will be supporting the team with admin and clerical responsibilities. You must be able to work on your own initiative and be flexible to meet differing needs.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Undertaking a variety of data inputting, updating, formatting and extraction of data as required.
– Filing and photocopying
– Preparing training packs for upcoming training courses and liaising with hotels and delegates regarding arrangements, e.g. confirming contracts, sending reminders
– Marketing support such as writing social media posts
– Working with existing systems such as the CRM system to ensure customer details are up to date and correct
The ideal candidate will have:
– Good organisational skills
– Experience of working in an administrative role
– A high standard of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information accurately and clearly
– Experience of dealing with confidential information in a professional manner.
– Experience of using a computer and excellent knowledge of MS Office Products, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Ideally an experience of working with databases systems.
If you are interested in joining the team please contact us for more information about the role and salary: firstname.lastname@example.org