Online Bacs Accredited Training
To support our face to face training, we have developed a Direct Debit online training resource as part of our Bacs Accredited Training.
It has been created as a resource for individuals and teams who have responsibility for managing or improving a Direct Debit system. It consists of several different modules – as listed below. Together, these modules form a complete guide to collecting and processing Direct Debits. They are suitable for anyone who:
- is setting up a new system;
- has inherited the responsibility for managing part of / a complete Direct Debit system;
- requires a refresher on the complex rules and regulations.
The modules can be worked through in turn during a typical working day, or an individual / team can create a tailored training approach by selecting different modules as appropriate and reviewing them when convenient.
- Introduction to Direct Debit
- Processing Direct Debits: From Sign-up to lodgement to successful collection
- Paperless Direct Debits (PDD)
- Indemnity Claims