Paperless SDD (SEPA Direct Debit) sign-up
- Secure Web Sign-up (using Https, STP)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) checks performed, preferably in real time. The level of these checks form part of the SEPA agreement and are agreed between the Creditor and their Creditor Bank.
- Display of completed mandate to Debtor, the individual making payment, before acceptance online
- Display of confirmation notice to Debtor (via web or email)
- Pre-notification and supply of the Unique Mandate Reference (UMR) for the debtor via web or email
The UMR must be supplied to the Debtor before a collection can take place.