Bacs Accredited, Clear Direct Debit Training
Our Bacs Accredited, Clear Direct Debit Training course is a complete guide to collecting and processing Direct Debits. Our one day course will ensure you have all the information you need on the ever changing rules and regulations of the scheme. It will advise on best practice and ideas for promoting Direct Debit use to ensure that you and your organisation are able to maximise the opportunities presented by Direct Debit—i.e. to gain more customers and increase profitability.
The “Clear” course will explain all the Direct Debit terminology and answer all your questions about:
- The Direct Debit Instruction
- Successful collection of Direct Debits
- Paperless Direct Debit
- Reports (ADDACS, ARUDDS, AUDDIS & DDICA)
- Prohibited Practices
- Promoting Direct Debit
- Increased uptake of payment by Direct Debit
- Compliance with scheme rules
- Reducing unpaid items
- Preventing Indemnity Claims
This course is a must if you:
- have inherited the responsibility for Direct Debits and have had no formal training,
- require a refresher
- have recently started managing Direct Debits for your organisation
- are engaged in setting up a new system or improving one currently in place
- are moving to the AUDDIS or Paperless Direct Debit process and want to know what new opportunities this presents.
Working in small groups and using a mix of case studies, tailored discussions and presentations, the ‘Clear’ course will ensure you have all the information you need to confidently implement and manage an efficient and compliant Direct Debit scheme. The rules and regulations surrounding Direct Debit are complex and ever-changing. Are you confident that you are up to date and fully complying?
Note: The Bacs accreditation demonstrates that the course and all the related materials have been thoroughly vetted and approved by Bacs, the organisation responsible for the Direct Debit Scheme. This gives you the assurance that the information is accurate and up to date.
See an example of the agenda used for this training course.