Upcoming Event: Membership Excellence Conference (MEMX) – 27th April 2017
Held at the Park Plaza London Victoria hotel on the 27th April 2017, this is the membership and association sector’s best-practice conference. The event is dedicated to providing membership and association professionals with new ideas to allow them to deliver enhanced membership value and growth. This year the theme is:
“Recruit + Engage + Retain = Grow!”
The programme allows delegates to chose from over 36 ‘pick and mix’ educational sessions delivered by 40+ senior membership professionals and expert speakers. The session streams focus on the following topics:
- Enabling Membership Development and Growth
- Enhancing Member Engagement, Experiences and Journeys
- Continuing Professional Development and Member Learning Opportunities Optimisation
- Membership Excellence Hacks (audience led)
- Membership Solution Provider Showcase
The event also includes a trade exhibition that offers the opportunity to network and meet leading sector providers.
Clear Direct Debit will be exhibting on stand 27. Come and see us! We look forward to chatting to old friends and new contacts alike. Ask us about:
- driving membership retention using paperless Direct Debit sign-up
- how our Direct Debit training and Direct Debit Consultancy could help you streamline your membership collection services
- the different ways our Direct Debit bureau could save you time and money whilst providing you with a headache-free, out-sourced resource.
If you are hoping to attend or are interested in finding out more, please do contact us – we are always happy to help.
About the MemberWise Network
The MemberWise Network is an independent professional networking group that provides practical help and support to over 4,000 membership organisation and association professionals based in the UK and overseas.